Friday, August 12, 2005

Where does it go!?

For some unexplained reason, a couple of days ago I started thinking about where my tongue is in my mouth. Just where it regularly resides when I am not talking. Suddenly, I couldn't recall! Where did it go? Against the top of my mouth? On the bottom? Behind my top, or maybe bottom teeth? Nothing seemed right. It resulted in me being fully conscious of where my tongue was in my mouth for two whole days. As if I didn't have enough things to think about already. Thankfully, I have forgotten to think about it now. The whole event reminded me of the time when I was 11, and I started to think about how often I unconsciously swallow saliva...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joel wanted me to tell you that he had terrible insomnia for like a month when he was 7 or 8, thinking about swallowing saliva. Apparently he became very sad about it. I don't quite get it,but he didn't feel free to write and explain himself.
tuna

August 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home