Monday, May 07, 2007

A la Chambre de Guerre CONTINUED!

Right, so the power has stayed on all day and kindly permits me to continue.

If I don't go through the Cathedral yard, I go along the cliff and past the Castle and down The Scores to the Art History Building. Which is the building in the middle picture.


But either way, I end up in the Quad where the Place of Learning is. THis is the door I go in, Lower College Hall and the gate to the Lower Lawn, and Sally's where chapel is on Sunday.




And don't ask me why these photos won't arrange nicely on the page. I tried. Also, I just discovered that you can click on the pictures and they get big! Which probably you all already knew. But I think it is New and Exciting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crypto said...

Your walk to school looks beautiful! It makes me miss the ocean. (I guess your pictures actually show the North Sea, which is the ocean I grew up next to!)

May 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home